The British Chamber of Commerce in Latvia supports trade and investment both generally and especially between Latvia and Great Britain.
The BritCham provides:
- a platform to knowledgeable and influential business
- social contacts for all its members
direct access to business and governmental decision takers.
The BritCham assists you in:
- meeting and networking new businesses (local and from abroad)
- exposing your business through our publications, directories, mixers and website listings
- keeping you up to date about important UK, regional and state issues
- increasing and promoting your business opportunities in Latvia by recommending your products and services to the most capable firms in the community
- developing the link between the Great Britain and Latvian- British business
- representing your interests through FICIL (Foreign Investors' Council in Latvia) and COBCOE (Council of British Chambers of Commerce in Europe).
As a member of the BritCham in Latvia, you will have endless opportunities to meet with other members in order to promote your business and develop long-term relationships.