- Company Group
Corporate and Individual categories are sub-divided into Corporate Outside Riga, Small, Overseas and Not-for-profit categories and Individual - into Graduate and Student levels.
You may choose and apply for the membership that meets the needs of your business.
Standard BritCham membership services for all members:
- Access to BritCham organised events, seminars and dinners at a special rate
- Access to members-only events, commercial breaks or business after hours
- Access to special British events: Burns Supper (January), Quiz Nights, Guy Fawkes Night (November) and others
Promotion and communication
- Listing on BritCham website (brief company profile and contact details)
- Announcement of a new member in BritCham News section in e-newsletter
- Company logo in a special New Members section on the webpage
- Printed certificate indicating membership level
- Possibility to publish company news in a weekly e-newsletter
- BritCham logotype for use on company’s webpage and promotional materials (stationery)
- Possibility to facilitate corporate communication through BritCham social media channels
- Referral services to potential clients and business partners
- Access to Latvian law-makers and the opportunity to participate in FICIL (The Foreign Investors' Council in Latvia) committees through membership in BCCL
- Access to British Chambers of Commerce umbrella organisation COBCOE (The Council of British Chambers of Commerce in Europe) representing 40 chambers in 37 countries across Europe and giving a voice to over 10,000 businesses from all sectors of trade and industry
- Exclusive special offers within member-to-member discount system
- Opportunity to get involved and contribute to Chamber’s day-to-day activities through working at BritCham Committees, voting at Annual General Meeting etc.
Please, refer to special services and membership fees in category sub-sections of this page.