Individual members are offered standard BritCham services:
- Access to BritCham organised events, seminars and dinners at a special rate
- Access to members-only events, commercial breaks or business after hours
- Access to special British events: Burns Supper (January), Quiz Nights, Guy Fawkes Night (November) and others
Promotion and communication
- Listing on BritCham website (private contact details)
- Announcement of a new member in BritCham News section in e-newsletter
- Printed certificate indicating membership level
- Exclusive special offers within member-to-member discount system
- Opportunity to get involved and contribute to Chamber’s day-to-day activities through working at BritCham Committees, voting at Annual General Meeting etc.
Individual membership category yearly membership fee is EUR 250.
Individual Student EUR 40.
Available to current full-time non-working university students (to be reviewed after one year); please enclose your CV.
To apply for membership with BritCham, please, visit the section How to join.