Baltic Investment Marketview 2021
- Record CRE investment volume was achieved in the Baltics in 2021, with Latvia as the leader at 43%, followed by Lithuania at 32% and Estonia at 25%.
- Retail as the leading sector comprising 40% of total investment volumes, followed by office and logistics sectors, each accounting for ca. 20% of the total volume.
- Investment volumes in I&L have grown by ca. 120% on a year-on-year basis.
- The Baltics have witnessed the first multifamily forward agreement deals between investors and developers, accounting for ca. 7% of total investment volumes in 2021.
- ESG criteria is playing a more significant role for institutional investors than ever before.
Full report on Baltic Investment Marketview 2021 available HERE.