CBRE Market Outlook 2023
CBRE has published a Market Outlook for 2023.
What Baltic commercial real estate trends to monitor in 2023?
- Increased financing costs will impact on commercial real estate transactions, with yields shifting upwards across all asset classes.
- The real estate sector has a high impact on the environment. The EU now sets criteria for environmentally sustainable real estate activities.
- Flexibility is of great value to employees, and companies continue to test hybrid working policies.
- The borderline between the industrial and retail segments is blending. This fusion is fueled by e-commerce, for which robotics and automatization will intensify.
- A gross rent price for a new energy-efficient project could be more desirable than for old premises with a lower net rent but high energy costs.