€8460 was raised for charity during BritCham’s Burns Supper 2024.
The last Saturday of January 2024 saw a gathering of Scottish culture (and a good party) lovers for the Burns Supper.
We’re thrilled to share highlights from the exceptional Burns Supper 2024 that took place on January 27th at Radisson Blu Daugava. It was truly an extraordinary evening!
The joy of the Burns Night celebration is something we hope you can vicariously experience through the warmth of the smiles and the graceful dance steps that filled the night.
Our sincere appreciation goes to all contributors to the BritCham Charity Fund, making a meaningful impact on our projects. Special thanks to the contributors of the raffle prizes, and congratulations to the fortunate winners!
Thanks to your generosity of our guests who purchased raffle tickets during the evening, we were able to raise a total of 8460 euros in donations. We are incredibly grateful for your support!
Among all 16 tables, the Zebra Cargo table earned the title of the most generous by purchasing the most lottery tickets. Thank you sincerely from the bottom of our hearts!
A special acknowledgment goes to HMA Paul Brummell and Mrs. Brummell for their gracious presence and authentic speeches. Your steadfast support is invaluable.
Our heartfelt thanks to the following individuals:
- Piper Alan McGeachie
- MC of the evening, Gordon Latimir
- Scott Kennedy for Selkirk Grace
- Anna and Robin Poynder for toasts to lads and lassies
- Chef Andrejs Kilgisovs and his team for an outstanding meal
- Caller Astrida Rogule for expertly guiding the Scottish dances
Lastly, our deep appreciation goes to the main supporters of the evening:
- Radisson Blu Daugava and Tamāra Vaviļina
- RISEBA University and Gaļina Zilgalve
- Aston Martin Riga and Karīna Makarenko
- Restaurant Singhs and Kully Singh
- Latimira un Partneri and Gordon Latimir.
Save the date: January 25th next year for another round of BURNS NIGHT celebration!