UK Government Energy Saving Tips
This winter has been pretty rough and cold, and taking into account the increase of high, unexpected inflation, United Kingdom Government has energy saving tips to save money.
There are free, quick fix actions that you can take to immediately reduce the amount of energy you use.
Some of the tips and tricks how to save energy and money:
– Turning your combi boiler flow temperature down to 60°C could save you up to £100 a year
– Turning down radiators in rooms you aren’t using or use less could save you up to £70 a year
– Turning appliances off at the socket could save you up to £70 a year
– Washing clothes at a lower temperature could save you up to £40 a year
– Closing all your curtains and blinds at night
Government is saving households £1,300 on their energy bills this winter through the Energy Price Guarantee and Energy Bill Support Scheme. There are lots of things you can do at home, from easy no cost actions to bigger investments, that could save you hundreds more.